Monday, September 15, 2008

It's definitely broken

So I went and saw Devin and Amy Thursday. It was great seeing them again. I love my family so much. And Baby Presleigh is getting so big! well while we were there Amy and Wayne went to go get some pizza from little caesars and left Presleigh with Devin and I. I was holding her as I was working on some homework on the computer and she kept grabbing for the mouse and the keyboard. So I thought if I gave her my phone it would keep Her occupied. It definitely did. She sucked and sucked on that thing. At first i didn't think much of it because I know Amy always lets her suck on her phone. but after awhile I thought maybe i should give my phone a break. So I took it from her and replaced the phone with a spoon which kept Presleigh completely content. Well I started wiping off my phone, I opened it and the inside was completely covered in Presleigh's Drool. It was so wet! It was bad. The most important part of this story however is not that Presleigh got all her drool all over my phone, because i don't really care too much about that, but it is that now the screen of my phone does not work... Because of the "water damage" from Little Baby Presleigh.

So I get into my car this morning to go to school and duh duh duh nah my car wont start. My roommates have already left and my phone wont even turn on at this point. So I am stuck at my place while I am suppose to be in my class. I finally get my phone to turn on and I can only call two certain people because i have their numbers memorized. It was horrendous and very disheartening. I also couldn't email my teachers because I don't have a computer. So i missed a quiz in My class as well as turning in a project.

2 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

Jules, that is such a bummer about your car. Do you know what is wrong with it?

Jen said...

Sounds like someone had a bad case of the Monday's...hee hee he. Thats terrible you poor thing. Hopefully your teacher will let you make it up=) Miss you Jules!XOXO!