Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's all coming together.

So i finally got things figured out. I got into the two classes that are on the Orem campus rather than the one in Heber city. Which would have been a fourty minute drive. And in the winter? I don't think so. So i have 7 classes. one of which is an institute class. It's Doctrine and Covenants and i love it already. Another one is a dance conditioning class. An hour and a half every Tuesday and Thursday at 8 in the morning... Everyone knows i am definitely not a morning person so ya'll can only imagine how thats going. No it's actually going quite well but i am sore, especially my abs. It's all become worse too because i'm getting sick, therefore whenever i need to caugh it shakes my abs and i want to cry. Anyways the other five classes are all the prerequisites to my program. Which i will be getting into in the winter and after that i only have four semesters left and.. dun da da daaaa i'm a teacher! neato huh!

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Neato is right!!! I'm so excited for you and anxious to keep in better touch with you because sometimes you go for to long without calling your mama!!! I'm in the middle of eating a indian taco so need to go. Food is still my hobby!!

The Wynia Family said...

Hey Sistah!! I am so glad that you started a blog, now we can see and hear what you are up to and we all know how much you LOVE to take pictures, so you better share.