Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hair Cut


So i was watching the vma's sunday night and Pink's performance was amazing. But more so than her performance her hair style caught my eye. I fell in love with it! so much so that i made an appointment and i am cutting my hair this saturday. But because it is such a dramatic hair cut i would like your opinion. Do ya'll think i could pull it off? I realize it's a bit out there, and that before this i was so set on growing my hair out long. So i went online to find a cute picture of Pink's hair but couldn't find one. Luckily i found a different picture of pretty much the same hair style that i love.

4 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

Go for it, have some fun! You always look amazing so it really doesn't matter.

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

The hair is too long on top. But i think you should definately cut it like pink, i love it and you can totally pull it off.

Taylors said...

Julie, This is Camie, Amy's sister in law. Anyways I love the hair! Do it for sure!

Patsy said...

I love you with hair or without!!! Hope you got your car going. I know you were kinda frustrated with me but there isn't much I can do from here except extend my sympathy which doesn't help you get it started!!! I wish you were closer and you could sell that car and use daddy's his never has problems... Wanna buy it?? jk