Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's going to be a good month

So I just had my 21st birthday! wow am I getting old! Just kidding I don't really think that. Anyways the birthday was fun. Me and a group of my friends went to St. George and then on to Vegas! It was so much fun and the guy i'm currently dating (Paul) he went as well. NOt only that but crazily we have the same birthday. How weird is that. So yeah it was a party and it was hard coming back to utah just to go back to school and work.. Boo
But i did get to come back to a most awesome gift! G-Ma got me a computer! she is the best G-Ma ever. But to be honest today is the first day i have been able to use it. This is because i do not have the internet in my apartment and it is really hard for me to do anything without it. isn't it crazy how things have changed over the years. I remember only ever needing to use a computer when my teacher decided they wanted a paper we were writing typed. That was all through grade school. Those were the days. I wish i could be seven again!
Anyways I am excited for November because that means i get to go home for thanksgiving and i get to see my family!! Yay!! I miss them so so so much. I feel pretty much alone out here without my family. It's strange how things can become such a big part of your life without you realizing it. Because during high school i would have never thought that things were this way. I meanh I've always have loved my family and love spending time with them. But now i'd just rather be with them always than with anyone else or doing anything else. As
Amy would say i've finally grown up. haha. but this is false because i grew up a long time ago. I had to. I just had my priorities a little off wack.
So yes i am excited for November and soon i will be excited for Christmas and we all know me. I will be busting out the Christmas decorations the day after thanksgiving!! woot woot.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy bithday Jules! We love and miss you so much!! =) See you in July!

The Wynia Family said...

Well sister, we love you too. I am glad that I get to see what you are up to down there so far away from all of us, we can wait for thanksgiving!

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

um hello, did you forget that you have your coolest sister super close to you in Ogden? Yeah her fam misses you a lot! Good thing we'll be there saturday to hang out. I'm so glad that you had a good b-day. Can't wait to visit.