Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's our birthday

So today is Paul's and my birthday. Yes we have the same birthday and so far it's been good. We just are having a contest to see who will have the most birthday wishes by the end of the day. So far five people have wished him happy birthday through text. I've gotten three text one phone call and three others on Facebook. So we'll see.
Since today is Sunday we decided to celebrate it yesterday so that we could actually do somthing without breaking the sabbath. We drove to Salt Lake to hang out with our friends Seth and Mery. Seth and Paul served a mission in Montana together. We then went shooting out past saratoga spring for a few hours, then went and got some yummy food, and then Mery and I were lucky enough to convince the boys to go out dancing. It was a lot of fun. (Other than the fact that i got new heels for my birthday which i wore that night, making me want to cut off my feet by the end of the night.)

2 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

Yeah Julie, you posted something. Yes I check in from time to time. I am glad that you had a good birthday. Who won your contest?

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

Post more!! I want to hear more from you guys!